Advisor for high-tech companies and founding partner of a venture in fashion design Independent - dzign2b.com
NautaDutilh Avocats LuxembourgS.à R.L.
NautaDutilh is an international law firm practising Luxembourg, Belgian, Dutch and Dutch Caribbean law. The firm was founded in 1724 and is one of the largest in the Benelux region. We have over 400 lawyers, notaries and tax advisers, spread across six offices in Luxembourg, Brussels, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, London and New York.
NautaDutilh Avocats Luxembourg is a key player on the Luxembourg legal market providing high quality advice and services. We serve a wide range of institutional clients, mainly financial institutions, asset managers, large and mid-sized corporates, private equity firms, funds sponsors and IT companies.
Challenge the obvious
There are a number of factors that lead to our success. One of them is our close collaboration with other NautaDutilh Benelux offices. We also respond innovatively and proactively to market changes and work together with our clients and their business partners to help them achieve their ambitions. However, for the most part, it is the way we work and the results we deliver that have earned us our prominence. Our clients value the quality of our work, our personalised service and our efficient responsiveness.
What others say
- "The firm delivers sound advice in a commercial manner. Its independence is a really strong feature. Flexibility, strong knowledge and cross-border capabilities are amongst the team's strengths."
Banking & Finance, Chambers 2017
- "They were very responsive and understand our needs. I highly recommend them." Financial & Corporate, IFLR1000 2017
- "They are very responsive and technically strong." Tax, Chambers 2017
- "Led by the outstanding Vincent Wellens, NautaDutilh's team advises clients on contentious and non-contentious IP work, in addition to TMT-related matters including the preparation of IT outsourcing projects." IP&IT, Legal 500 2017
Main practice areas
- Banking & Finance
- Investment Funds
- Intellectual Property & ICT
- Commercial Litigation
- Labour Law & Immigration
Français - Anglais - Allemand - Luxembourgeois - Néerlandais
Comité de direction
- TVA INTRA : LU20723745
Données financières et économiques
- Employés au Luxembourg (2017) : 45
- Employés dans le monde (2017) : 400
2, rue Jean Bertholet L-1233 Luxembourg