As the legal and regulatory landscape continues to evolve, it is more important than ever that clients receive tailored support designed to meet their unique needs. Our in-depth understanding of the international environment, and the challenges and opportunities it brings, ensures our clients receive excellent advice wherever they are. Today, our lawyers are helping shape the legal world of tomorrow. Our naturally different approach is what makes a difference to all our clients.
As a leading global law firm, Linklaters aims to build relationships that endure through business cycles. Major companies and financial institutions seek our support for their most complex and challenging assignments. We are client-focused with a deep understanding of the markets and globally-minded people. We act with responsibility and integrity toward our communities and the environment.With 29 offices in 20 countries, our integrated network ensures our 2,600 lawyers work closely together, advising clients across practices, sectors and jurisdictions. Our Luxembourg office alone encompasses 15 nationalities with 16 languages spoken. By combining the expertise of over 80 lawyers, we are ideally placed to meet the business objectives and needs of a diverse client base.
Linklaters is at the forefront of legal innovation taking an active role in many consultative and advisory committees and industry representative bodies. Our presence in the wider legal landscape helps deliver clarity of focus and solution-driven results.
With a strong global network built on several pillars of expertise, we help clients achieve their objectives by resolving their most complex transactions:
- Capital Markets and Banking: sophisticated banking transactions, structured finance, securitisation, innovative capital markets transactions and listings, including RMB issuance, Islamic finance and loan participation notes;
- Corporate/M&A: active in private equity and some of the market's most significant IPO transactions;
- Investment Management: specialists in sophisticated fund structures across all asset classes, with complex investment strategies;
- Tax: cross-border and transactional tax matters, M&A joint ventures, private equity and investment funds, capital raising, structured finance, real estate.
- Litigation: comprehensive contentious and arbitration services in sensitive, complex and challenging cases;
- Intellectual Property and Technology, Media, Telecommunications (TMT): national and international IP enforcement strategies, defending IP rights; complex, multi-jurisdictional transactions;
- Employment: strategic advisory, transactional involvement and contentious advice for commercial solutions for complex legal matters;
- Real Estate: global and local specialists in M&A, estate investment and development, finance, tax and real estate funds, derivatives, structured finance, environment and planning and zoning.
Automotive, Banks, Chemicals, Consumer, Energy and Utilities, Financial Sponsors, Healthcare, Industrials, Infrastructure and Transport, Insurance, Investment managers, Mining, Real Estate, Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT)
Comité de direction
- N° TVA : 20073400180
- TVA INTRA : LU21704664
- Code NACE : 74.111
Données financières et économiques
- Employés au Luxembourg (2016) : 120
- Employés dans le monde (2016) : 4.500
35, avenue John F. Kennedy L-1855 Luxembourg