Partner, Tax Leader, Deloitte
- Né le 18/04/1969
- Nationalité belge
Raymond Krawczykowski has led Deloitte Luxembourg's tax practice since January 2012 and has been a member of the Executive Committee since 2009. He is focusing on mergers and acquisition transactions as well as alternative investment funds. He has over 20 years of tax experience and leads Deloitte Luxembourg's private equity tax practice. Raymond advises clients on a wide variety of international tax issues, including mergers and acquisitions.
De 2012 à aujourd'hui
- Type de poste : Membre de la direction
- Fonction : Partner, Tax Leader
De 2004 à aujourd'hui
- Fonction : Tax Partner
- Member of the ALFI Private Equity & Venture Capital working group
- Luxembourg Tax Accountant and Member
De 2003 à 2005
- Diplôme : Executive M.B.A.
- Diplôme : Islamic Finance Qualification
De 1988 à 1992
- Diplôme : Business in Administration and Tax Law Degree