Chef Exécutif Restaurants du Château de Bourglinster
He is an audit partner with 25 years of experience in the financial services industry in Luxembourg. Bernard has developed our Derivatives Valuation desk. He is a recognised expert in this subject.
Bernard Lhoest has substantial experience in the external audit where he has cumulated experience as engagement manager and engagement partner on numerous international clients of the finance industry.
He led engagements in the advisory sphere such as Implementing regulatory change and managing the regulatory implications of business change, evaluating systems and controls, governance and compliance improvements.
His clients are active in private banking, wholesale banking, asset and wealth management and assets servicing.
Tennis - Soccer - Ski - Travelling
- Fonction : Member of extended leadership team for the financial services office
De 1998 à 2002
- Fonction : Coordinator of the Financial Services Industry practice and leader of the Belux cell in-charge of market and operational risk management advisory
De 1991 à 2002
- Fonction : (admitted partner in 2001)
De 2016 à aujourd'hui
- Diplôme : MBA
- Diplôme : IRE - Certified public accountant in Luxembourg
- Diplôme : OEC - Certificied expert accountant in Luxembourg
- Diplôme : Commercial Engineer
35E, avenue John F. Kennedy L-1855 Luxembourg
BP 780 L-2017 Luxembourg
- Audrey Blaizot : (+352) 42 12 48 843
- [email protected]